Friday, March 12, 2010

back


hey peeps, i am back to blogspot.
well, recently is been a busy semester for me.
phew. so many things to do in a short time.
assignments, activities and so on. cant even catch my breath.
i have lots of good news and also bad news.
good news are, finally i have an air con for my room. and i have a lovely roomate aran=) love her so much. well, i enjoyed staying here with my gang of crazy friends. i bought a new lap top, mobile phone within a month. wow! but i m not as rich as you thought k.
though i get satisfied by all the gadgets and stuff i had, there is something missing in my life,
that is i need a person to give me security and love. which i am still searching in the moment.
i feel lonely and upset in my heart. wondering why is it take so long for someone to enter my life.
most of my friends found theirs and i am happy for them. deep down, i feel depressed. well, face the fact that no matter how strong i look, i still need someone to support me. i am now far away from home, and i miss them too. hmm.... i really dono how to go on. well, wish me luck for everything. there is some much to tell in my heart. but i dun feel like saying it out. so.. just wish me luck and keep me in prayer. God Bless. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment