Tuesday, June 23, 2009

i need HELP!!!



i miss Kampar a lot!!! how i wish i can go back to those days and have fun with u guys again..

i miss my dearest, how i wish i can go back kampar.

today i feel ambarrased, because i FELL DOWN ON THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!!! ouchhh...

everyone is looking at me.. and paul shouted " OMG!! ELAINE!! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU!!"

hahaha.. it is pain but its funny too.. cant imagine that just happen.. the FUNNIEST JOKE..
hahaha..

dunno why? today i have a very very low self-esteem, by saying myself ugly.. i am not saying
myself good looking bt i believe i m not that ugly as i thought. somehow.. i really turn ugly
compared to last time because pimples are growing rapidly these days.. ARGHHH.. how i wish i
can take a break.. and charge my body battery.. but well, life still needs to go on.. therefore i had
no choice but just cont with my hectic lifestyle lo... hope to see my kampar friend soon and my
dearest soon... happy day=) XOXO to my dearest..

1 comment:

  1. Miss Kampar? Then take a helicopter... :D or get Doraemon's teleport door if possible

    ReplyDelete