Saturday, June 20, 2009

my first blog [STRESS]

HIDE MYSELF FROM THE TRUTH...


i feel like i am staying in a world that full with lies.. even me myself are lying to myself.

to make myself comfartable, i always lie to myself. i know that i m in the wrong track and yet and i dun dare to face it but just give lots of EXCUSES and put HOPE in it.. what should i do?

i dont have the gut to face it. anyone can help me? no one can help me only me myself can help myself.



words that full with lie seem to appear in my life often, the only thing i can do is just believe it, in order to make myself better. i wanna be loved, i wanna be known. but will this stays forever? or its just a temporary fun like drugs...... soon everything will fade away.. and left a girl with an empty heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment