Wednesday, August 26, 2009

i can make it through the rain=)

having dinner with mr Luqman=)

homecook maggie mee.. i cooked for Joy and she dun like it=(

i can stand up once again.. although i have tons of problem, i will not give up nor complaint
cause this is part of life=) Life goes up and down. somehow i have a bunch of friends and family as my piller of strength to support me. but the most powerful is i have God to give me strength..
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHEN ME=) although i loose a lot of things i can gain HIM back.. once again we are close again.. i love You You love me.. You are my true love the one who can give me unconditional love. I LOVE YOU.. thanks for doing so many things for me as i am not worth it to recieve it. thank you God. i love You Jesus...

haha.. well, life isn't that hard. come on be positive.. have a PEACE mind and everything will be settled easily..

well, i m kinda busy nowadays.. moving out.. assignments presentation.. and more.. but i am happy with my life.. cause i know i wll learn from all these.. although a lot of unhappy things to me recently, i knew it.. Elaine Loh can make it through the rain and once again i will see the rainbow.. and having flash back that how brave am i.. hehe.. well, i am still in the process but i know things going to end soon...

i am gald to have you all as my family.. HISTORY MAKERS! my KL family.. thx to jeslyn, joy, jessica.. all my sisters who are always there to make me stand again.. i love you gals.. hehe.. of course i love you guys too BC students.. haha.. act come to think of it i am so blessed to have you guys in my life.. hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment