Wednesday, August 19, 2009

my life=)

in the telephone box while its raining..

piao ying, me and kamlan=)



my cool pen=)

me in genting


these few days i felt hard to breath and having heartache, well dont worry, i am not having any sickness, i m just having stress.. while i am having stress i have a lot of fun these days. wakaka..
i have been to genting with my kam lan=) back to ipoh.. AND GUESS WHAT? I JOINED REXONA K QUEEN.. do vote for me www.rexona.com.my (loh yee ling)
haha..well, although i have a lot of mountains in my life but i m not goin to let them tear me down.
i am going to make it through.. cause as time goes by, i will learn from every mountain.
i am going to train up to be a better person. please wait for a better elaine to be born.. wakakaka..

No comments:

Post a Comment