Sunday, August 2, 2009

finally i am awake..



finally i m awake.. today will be the first day i start my journey to forget my past..



i will learn to appreciate what i have now! i will learn from my mistake. please do trust friends cause friends wont have the intention to make u sad. i m sorry for those i didnt trust them. i should have trust u all, so that these wont happen. but dun worry friend, i have learn from my mistake.. i love you guys.. i will enchance myself to be a better person. i will be FAMOUS one day.. i wont let the chance find me but i will find them.. i will make it through the pain.. stop wasting time crying but lift up ur spirit and MOVE ON!! you can do it ELAINE!!

3 comments:

  1. enen....princess...u can do it d...add oil..i support u o^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, yee ling, U can make it through the hurt and pain. Stay Strong Girl..
    jessyim

    ReplyDelete