Monday, August 31, 2009

MERDEKA!!

Pity Tat..

HISTORY MAKERS!!

AKU DENGAN KAMLAN KU..

TANGGAL TIGA PULUH SATU.. BULAN LAPAN.. LIMA PULUH TUJUH!! MERDEKA MERDEKA TETAPLAH MERDEKA!! happy merdeka friends=) well, i spend my merdeka in the highway=( we went to PD this weekend~~ uhhu~~ me n my kamlan were insane during the journey back to KL we are damn patriotik.. haha.. we sang lots of song.. (kamlan is tone deaf).. haha.. ~i got a feeling~ hehe.. well. i m moving soon!! yea.. i found someone to rent my room d.. thank God.. everything runs so smoothly.. really need to thank Him a lot.. my new room gotta be great with Alvin help=) yippie there will be water heater and bathroom attached.. syoikk.. hehe.. my sem 1 is going to end=( n we may not meet each other that often next sem.. i m going to miss al my friends and especially you.. i know we been through a lot of arguement and stuff.. but u are still my best friend.. cause i know u care bout me a lot.. thank you BC2!! i m

No comments:

Post a Comment