Friday, October 2, 2009

FRUSTRATED!!

i cant stand it anymore.. she always spoiled my mood.. she always control over me..
whatever i do or plan to do.. she will COMPLAIN! whatever i tease my friend she wanna care also.. arghhh... she is testing my patience.. i m trying to be patience for so long.. i know she want me to grow and learn to be helpful.. I AM LEARNING!! AND I LEARNED TO BE TOO.. IS JUST YOU ARE HAVING THIS DISCRIMINATION THAT I HAVEN CHANGED... everyone here has a discrimination over me.. that i am FAT! LAZY! STUPID! IMMATURE! well don't judge me if you don't know me.. i had changed.. sometimes before judging someone is good to see whether are you perfect enough to judge someone.. thats why i never judge anyone of you for so long.. don't make me start it!! i respected all of you so respect me too.. if not i don't know to stay.. THATS ALL..

No comments:

Post a Comment