Tuesday, October 13, 2009

you care?


anyone of you care how i feel? what i am doing? whats my problem recently? am i healthy?
or all of you are busy with your own issue.. how you feel, what problems are you facing, how sad are you and so on.. anyone of you take the initiative to concern bout me? to pick me up when i am down, to set me free when i am struggling, to stand on my side.. mostly my daily routine is to.. help this to solve problem.. help that to do their orders.. get judge by them.. i m sorry.. i am trying to be patience but i really cant stand it anymore.. some of you may think that i am seeking attention.. because in your eyes i am always an attention seeker.. i have changed but no one notice.. can anyone of you stand on my side and think for me.. things that is best for you doesnt mean its going to be best for me..i have my own way, but did i get a chance to do it my way? i am losing my confident.. you guys do not help me to be cleared for what i want but causing me to be lost and confused.. first..... i loose my confident... second i don't know what i want, third i have lost myself.. and now i don't know who i am.. sometimes.. i prefer to stay in a room ALONE.. rather than going out and social.. when there is only me alone.. i found the freedom.. i am stressed to be someone's yeeling.. i want to be my own yeeling.. i miss you yeeling.. my soul, please come back to me... dont leave me hanging in the dead city... i m dead.... yea.. i am smiling but deep down i am bleeding..

2 comments:

  1. 你可以帮助朋友,但不能把朋友的负担加在自己身上,要懂得什么时候答应他的要求,什么时候该拒绝。我也是在学习当中,要加油哦~

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm i do..i was trying to post dis frm yday night...omg...now only boleh..WTH..!!...i care bout u girl..if not i wont even bother to follow and check ur blog everyday tho there's no update...love u..

    ReplyDelete