Wednesday, October 14, 2009

going back to PJ.

i am sorry for being emo these days.. i know some of you do care bout me.. thanks a lot.. you guys do cheer me up sometimes.. i think i am the one who causing myself to be like this, because i cant find the way to express my true self.. i am used to be alone in the olden days.. i m glad to see Ruth comment.. thanks girl.. you are so sweet.. i love you too.. well, all i can say is everyone has their own problem.. no matter how life still needs to go on.. so do i.. i m still trying and struggling to find a way to express myself.. haizz... it takes so long..

finally today i get my result.. well, is not that good and not that bad.. kinda average.. of course i would to get a higher mark, but i had done my best.. so thank God too, for blessing me.. i would to thanks all my assignment course mate.. without their hard work i wont get such a good result.. thanks guys... love you all... well.. all i need is just some time i guess.. kinda tired to communicate here.. aikss.. elaine ar elaine~~

No comments:

Post a Comment