Thursday, October 8, 2009

going back to IPOH..

hurayyyy!!! tomorrow i am going back to ipoh, the place where i belong..
i m going to celebrate my mum's birthday... arghhh.. October.. the month that both of my parents birthday.. haha.. i would like to announce i am BROKE!! haha.. i dunno how and when i spend all my my money.. OMG!! i need money... aikss.. i m kinda confused and lost these days.. i dunno what i want.. there is something missing but.. i dunno what is it.. arghh.. my dad had moved to kl.. and we spend almost everyday during the week.. driving around pj kl bangsar and so on.. haha.. i miss all my dearest friends.. i feel kinda lonely when its night.. nobody is here for me.. i am all home alone..
ish.... watch all sort of drama series and so on.. i m taking my muet test next next week.. i hope that i can manage to pass this.... hmmmmm...........

No comments:

Post a Comment