Tuesday, July 14, 2009

back to the world..


nice pencil box huh?
this weekend i m so relax.. all my worries and stress are away... but now sad case la.. all come back adi.. i need to face back the reality.. eleh.. btw i am waiting for jeslyn's BUKU CATATAN.. haha.. if she cant give me by this weekend she gotta lick my feet.. yuckss... i started to miss you guys badly.. i miss careena.. dominance.. damien.. my new friend ling chee kang.. hahaha. he is a funny and good guy.. careena...i will support u in what you wanna do.. yea!! HMM... btw.. ya. i forget to mention.. me n kamlan n someone watched DRAG ME TO HELL last week.. hahaha.. nice movie.. i m scared of granny after watching that movie.. omgosh.. i m having 2 tests and one presentation and test next week.. shxt so many things to do la.. k la.. gotta save time.. chiaoozzz..bb..GBU..JLU..

No comments:

Post a Comment