Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Friends


happy friends. now i only realise actually there are a lot of true friends around me.

thx for everyone's care and love.. especially to carmen who cook mee for me=) puimun for sharing her bed with me, grace who fetch me, pikachu who wrote a encourage note for me, boh chun who scold me all the time=P, alvin who cook herbal tea for me, tan tan, san san, sky and ying hui who support me and call me princess all the time..HAHA.. chacha, anderson my rap gang. lots of lots of friends.. anderson who let me punch and slap..wakaka.. i love you guys!! muaxxiee..

so many wonderful things happen these days.. today 988 came to utar, haha.. i get to join their activities and won a lot of prizes.. hahaha.. FUN! after class we went to BBQ chicken for dinner.. having lots of fun there.. p/s : tan tan is 31 ar!! hahaha... so funny.. thx for building the happy memories with me.. love you friends..

1 comment: