Saturday, July 11, 2009

HURT..

i am hurt, i am sad by people around me. i just wanna make things clear here. though i seldom find u guys but you all are always in my heart. i do cherish everyone of you. especially those i always think about and msg them. even though we may study in diff places but i am still here for you to care bout you. i know your life is difficult now, my life are too.. everyone has their own difficulties. though i look okay outside but deep down in my heart i feel like dying, there are just so grudges and sadness inside my heart. i feel like screaming.. i wanna release all these. who will be there for me when i need someone? i didnt change and i never change.. i am still the same elaine that always there to concern bout you guys.. when i know that you guys facing problems do you think i will be happy too? i am just acting like ntgs going on and be cheerful so that you guys may feel better. sometimes the way you all comment bout me is too harsh for me. but face the fact, even clowns have their own emotional. and mine is easily influences. please do think of my feeling. i am a human being too.. stop forcing me to be someone i hate.. i m going to burst soon..

1 comment: