Tuesday, July 7, 2009

GOSH..

....GOSH...
MIDTERM TESTS ARE AROUND THE CORNER.
AND YET I NOT YET START MY REVISION..
OMG... ASSIGNMENTS AND EXAMS...
though i have wasted one of my weekend again,
i am happy=)
we went JAMING... guess what.. I PLAYED DRUM!!! (but cacat wan)
hahahaha... recently i am busy droping down my kamlan's buku catatan..
hahaha... she owes me alot man!! haha..
of course i owe her alot too.. haha.. i am glad to have her as a kamlan..
we just sign a kamlan cert.. which will last forever..
wakakakaka.... she cant avoid me adi... she need to face me forever.. yuppiee...
currently i miss someone soooo muchie... how i wish i can be the one now..
owhhh... if i can hug the one now.. how i wish the time will stop forever...
T.T i miss my home too.. this weekend i m going HOME!! yippie
oh gosh.. i had grown fatter.. hope my parents do not realise it la..
hahaha if not KENA again... ALRIGHT.. gtg.. tata..

2 comments:

  1. LOL... grown fatter... I'm afraid if I'm mabuk I'll see you as a bola and kick you around :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually no matter how gemuk you are, you are always pretty :D Much prettier than A___ ___

    ReplyDelete